Wednesday, March 4, 2009

About This Journal

This journal is a joint project by two students attempting to understand the mystery of existence, and derive a theory of everything. It is a joint catalog of the discoveries made in the research to understand moral, existential, and spiritual truths about existence and the universe. Issues such as technological singularity, the problem of evil, the nature of time, dimensionality, life, string theory, and the natural patterns and laws of the universe. It is also an effort to track the evolution of humanity, and discuss where it will/must go in the future in popular culture, music, art, technology, and lifestyle. Links will be posted in an attempt to web important information, realizations, news articles, videos or photos that bring us to higher understanding.

I am a pantheist, (and sometimes I will interrupt a sentence with one of these. http://atheisme.free.fr/Religion/Scale.htm) a philosophy minor who loves to marvel at the truths about the universe. I dont consider myself a nationality, but more of a human being. I strongly believe in helping for eachother in the plight of evolution. I do not take issues about religion to question, so this blog already assumes that human religions don't quite have it right. I strongly believe in the incredible mathematical patterns that govern reality, and so have a strong appreciation for the scientific persuit of understanding the universe through the study of astronomy, quantum physics, string theory, dimensionality, relativity, and evolution. I am also a creative. I am an artist, a enormous music fan, a graphic designer, and writer. Every human has the responsibility to appreciate the grand and intricate beauty of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment